The non-surgical solution to lift, tighten and shrink excess skin
What can be treated?
- Excess eye bags and eyelids
- Crepey neck and décolleté
- Skin lesions (moles)
- Lines, wrinkles, lips and forehead
- Acne Scarring
- Skin tags and more
WHAT IS PLASMA FIBROBLAST?
- Plasma is created by electrical energy from the pen which at the right distance from the skin ionises the oxygen and nitrogen in the air to create a small electrical arc, similar to a tiny lightning bolt.
- When it hits the skin it vaporises any liquid in the skin at the point of contact, the surrounding skin contracts into the area and tightens around it.
- Even though skin layers get vaporised by the plasma (via heating, fragmentation and vaporisation) they do not burn off. They simply flake off at a later date as part of the healing process.
- The energy is also absorbed by the lower skin cells which causes trauma to the cell and it then encourages regeneration and rebuilding of collagen. This then enables remodelling of the internal architecture of the skin leading to smoothing of fine lines, wrinkles and tightening of loose skin.
- New collagen is stimulated in the area due to the trauma created and this can continue for up to a period of 1 year.
How does a Plasma Fibroblast treatment work?
The plasma elite handpiece produces a tiny plasma flash by ionising the gases in the air to form a plasma which creates a small electrical arc from the probe to the skin in a micro-millimetre sized point.
The plasma produces energy, which vaporizes in the immediate vicinity of the skin causing the tissue to contract.
How long does the treatment take?
Approximately 1 to 1½ hours depending on the area to be treated, including time for the anaesthetic to work and consent forms to be completed.
What after-effects can be expected?
Immediately after the procedure, the area will feel hot like sunburn. The treated area will be quite red and mildly swollen, this can last from 1-3 days. The small dots will dry to become small crusts. These crusts must not under any circumstances be picked or scratched off, they must be left to fall off on their own which usually takes 5-10 days. The dots can be covered with an “Inika” breathable mineral foundation or “Inika” concealer after two days.
PlasmaCare aftercare products must be used to help the healing process and SPF 50 must be worn at all times for 3 months (products available in the clinic).
Absolutely no sun on the area without protection for 3 months.
How long with the Plasma Fibroblast results last?
Typically 2-5 years, but is subject to the number of treatments you may require, your lifestyle and ageing process. You will age as you would otherwise and your skin will continue to relax as part of the ageing process.
PLASMA FIBROBLAST PRICE GUIDE
Upper Eyelid Lift: $495.00
Stomach: From $800.00 – $1,200.00
Lower Eyelid Wrinkle Treatment: $495.00
Crow’s Feet (side of eyes): $395.00
Top Lip (smoker’s lines): $495.00
Bottom Lip Area & Chin Area: $650.00
Cheeks: $650.00 per treatment (including Nasolabial Folds)
Frown Lines (between brows): $350.00
Marionette Lines: $395.00 per treatment